FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Katie Beckmann
Marketing Chair, Leadership Rockland Board of Directors email@example.com
Leadership Rockland Announces Class of 2020
Rockland County’s top leadership program is pleased to announce the members of the Class of 2020. The new class will consist of 30 individuals throughout the non-profit, government, and for-profit communities in Rockland County. These individuals will participate in a 10-month program, that will give them a deep insight and understanding into the many aspects of Rockland County.
This year’s class marks the 30th in program history.
Vivian England, Chair of Leadership Rockland, commented, “As we begin Leadership Rockland’s 30th year, we welcome the 30 participants of the class of 2020 and look forward to this milestone anniversary. This year, our focus will be on celebrating our legacy while providing participants the insight and information needed to build lasting legacies here in Rockland County.”
The Class of 2020 includes:
- Anthony Accomando– Engagement & Communications Manager, Hudson Valley Community Services
- Jody Addeo– Community Engagement Manager, Alzheimer’s Association
- Chris Bailey – Principal, Vista Electric
- Nancy Blaker Weber– Associate Broker, Better Homes and Gardens, Rand Realty
- Deborah Carr– Chief Human Resources Office, ARC of Rockland
- Julie Chitiyo– Branch Manager, VP, People’s United Bank
- Jill Cruz, MS, CNS– Board Certified Nutritionist, BodyWise FoodSmart
- Tracy Dunstan– Head of Reference and Reader’s Advisory, Nyack Library
- Karen Ellis– Director of Mission Advancement, Dominican Sisters of Sparkill
- Emil Euaparadorn– Physical Therapy Program Director, Dominican College
- Rosemary Farrell– Reference Librarian, Nyack Library
- Amanda Gaul– Attorney, Gaul Law P.C.
- John Glynn– Student
- Russell Grant– President, GSD Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Jennifer Handelsman– VP/Business & Professional Banking Relationship Manager, M&T Bank
- Kelly Kelter– Employment Supervisor, Jawonio
- Karl Kolze– Section Manager, Orange & Rockland
- Kristine Kumpf– Teacher & Department Chair, St. Raymond Academy for Girls
- Eric Kurz– Assistant Principal, Rockland BOCES
- Jacob Ling– Director, All Souls Community Church
- Jenna Mega– Owner/Designer, Mega Luxury Kitchen & Bath
- Alexandra Novak– Senior Instructional Designer, Houghton Miflin Publishing Corp.
- Naomie Paul– Education Coordinator, West Street Child Care Learning Center
- Cheryl Ross– Board Member, Center for Safety & Change
- Dr. Susan Rothstein– Associate Veterinarian, County Animal Hospital
- Alexandra S. Obremski– Principal Assistant County Attorney, Rockland County Department of Law
- Julia Schwartz-Leeper– CEO & President, Meals on Wheels
- Laticia Thezan– Director of Community Habilitation and Respite Services
- JoAnne Thompson– Assistant Director of School Transporation, Rockland BOCES
- Irene Tsesekos– Director of Development, Bon Secours Charity Health System
Leadership Rockland started in 1990 and over 700 participants have since graduated from the program. For more information, please contact Katie Beckmann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.