You’re a Leadership Rockland Graduate - So what Now?
Continue the experience by becoming a member of the Leadership Rockland Alumni Association, a group of established and emerging leaders in all facets of life. More than 550 men and women have completed the Leadership Rockland curriculum. We believe they are among Rockland’s best informed and most highly motivated individuals. It’s up to you to take advantage of the special bonds created among you and your classmates. Joining the Alumni Association and continuing the experience is the best way.
The Alumni Association benefits of membership...
Your dues support a variety of important programs and services. Your membership in the Alumni Association entitles you to:
- Annual alumni directory
- Reduced rates for events such as Continue the Experience and Networking gatherings
- The latest updates and mailings from Leadership Rockland
Our Mission Statement...
The purpose of our association is to utilize the knowledge, networking and awareness gained during the Leadership Rockland experience and to encourage the continuation and growth of the Leadership Rockland program. We are leaders helping leaders.
Our vision is as follows...
- Build on the momentum of Leadership Rockland by maintaining contact with alumni and encouraging involvement in community affairs.
- Develop leadership through training, mentoring and real life experience.
- Stimulate intellectual growth and social action by providing opportunities, sharing ideas, having a voice and taking part in projects that make a difference.
- Harness the energy and experience of our Membership so that they may serve as a force for positive change in our community and our world.
Becoming a member...
To join the alumni association, click the button below.